The amount shown includes the cost of the book plus shipping. Books sold to out of state purchasers are not subject to sales tax. Books ordered on-line should be delivered within 10 days of ordering. Please use the correct shipping address when completing the registration screen. Books ordered by individuals wishing to pay by check will not be processed or shipped until payment is received.
What’s New in the 2nd Edition?
Updated explanation of many substantive legal topics
- “TennCare”, RESPA, changes for Probate taxes, and new cases and statutes
Revisions and expansion of key procedural areas
- Search and Examination, Completion of Commitments and Policies, new ALTA/NSPS Surveys
New sections on “Handling Church Transactions”, “GLBA”, “Dodd Frank”, “RICO”, “Endorsement Basics”
New ALTA Policy Forms and identification of “decertified” forms
- 2 new Short Form Policies (which one of the 2 should never be used in Tennessee)
- 2 new Expanded Coverage Policies (and which endorsement options should never be selected)
- The 2016 Commitment (and why you should always use it)
- The 2015 Short Form Commitment (and when to never use it)
- Changes in the 2015 Notice and Waiver
New - Use of QR Codes and links to access hundreds of additional pages of helpful material
New – Key Word/Phrase Index - over 20+ pages of key words and phrases to easily access relevant topics