HOT TOPICS IN REAL ESTATE 2019
Co-sponsored with the Tennessee Bar Association
WELCOME EXHIBITORS & SPONSORS
If you wish to register as an attendee,
please go back and choose the
Hot Topics in Real Estate 2019 option.
Hot Topics in Real Estate 2019 will be held on Friday, November 1, 2019, in the auditorium of the AT&T Building in Nashville. This annual event is co-sponsored by the Tennessee Land Title Association and the Tennessee Bar Association.
Registration will begin at 8:00 a.m. The program will begin at 8:30 a.m. with mid-morning snack and lunch provided. The program will conclude at around 3:45 p.m. Attendance at this event in past years averaged around 110. Approximately 65% of those in attendance will be attorneys. The remaining 35% will consist of Non-attorney title agents and staff members.
The following options provide vendors the opportunity to participate at various levels at this year's seminar.
Exhibitor: TNLTA Member $300.00 Non-Member $450.00
Tabletop Exhibit Space
Company listing, including product description, in program materials
Exhibitors are also invited to be a sponsor. These levels are in addition to the exhibitor fees shown above.
In return for your company's support, the TNLTA is pleased to offer:
*Exhibitor/Sponsorship form must be received by October 3, 2019.
Note: Exhibit space is limited and will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Therefore, your prompt response is encouraged.
Your participation in Hot Topics in Real Estate 2019 is greatly appreciated. For more information, please contact Lisa McNamara, Executive Director, Tennessee Land Title Association, at 615-288-3936 or email@example.com.