Show evidence of your industry proficiency with the TNLTP designation.
The Tennessee Land Title Professional (TNLTP) Designation is designed to recognize and honor Tennessee land title professionals who demonstrate the knowledge, experience, and dedication essential to the efficient transfer of real property and to the real estate industry.
The TLNTP represents a measure of achievement and commitment to career development.
There are many professionals in the land title industry who are eligible for and deserve the recognition and prestige associated with the TNLTP designation.
Invest in your career and your industry by applying for designation today!
Purpose of the Tennessee Land Title Professional Designation Program
- To set the highest possible competency standards for professionalism within the Tennessee land title industry and to encourage adherence to these standards among title professionals.
- To provide a differentiating benefit for Title Professionals from your competition.
- To recognize and reward outstanding title professionals in the industry for their knowledge, contributions, commitment to excellence and for providing long-term service to the TNLTA.
- To stimulate an awareness of the characteristics of true professionalism within the Tennessee title industry and a desire to contribute to the advancement of the industry through service to the TNLTA.
- To mentor and develop a new generation of Tennessee land title professionals.
Benefits of the TNLTP Program
- Enhanced status in the industry and among industry colleagues:
- Use of the TNLTP designation on your resume, bio and networking activities.
- Use of the TNLTP designation and logo in business publications and correspondence (e.g., business cards, email signatures, letter signatures, and on your company’s website, brochures, social media and other print and electronic marketing materials (subject to TNLTA’s branding standards and Rules of Use).
- A community of like-minded land title professionals.
- Financial Benefits by helping to justify and negotiate employee promotions, pay increases, favorable underwriter commission splits, etc.
- Deep discounts on tuition for continuing education sponsored by the TNLTA, including free webinars.
- Individual recognition in TNLTA Print and Electronic Publications, TNLTA website and at TNLTA sponsored events.
- Allows lay title agents and attorney agents to both reflect their competency standards.
- Gives attorney title agents a leg up on the competition when trying to break into the industry and provides an opportunity to achieve specialist designation since the Tennessee Bar has not approved specialization.
- Earn 30 points toward ALTA NTP Designation.
- Demonstrates a deeper knowledge and understanding of Tennessee Title Insurance Principles and Real Estate law.
Please note: Designation under the Tennessee Land Title Professional Program solely demonstrates that an individual awarded such “TNLTP” designation has satisfactorily passed all required testing on title insurance and land conveyancing concepts, and otherwise met or exceeded the industry experience requirements as outlined in said Program. Information about the Program requirements can be secured by contacting email@example.com. Neither the TNLTA, nor the designation itself, guarantees or warrants anything beyond a verification that identified designee has met such standards or qualifying criteria. The TNLTA makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees as to, and has and assumes no responsibility for, the designee’s proper performance of land title services, including but not limited to the transfer of real property, or related services by designees.
For more information on requirements, visit www.tnlta.org or contact firstname.lastname@example.org